Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wet 'n' Wild Fantasy Makers Creepy Pumpkin


Aside from the fact that this nail polish comes with a headstone shaped cap, there is nothing creepy about this beauty. Orange is one of my favorite colors to wear and this one has a jelly finish with gold shimmer and flecks. Be still my heart. Well not for too long or I'm going to need my own headstone.

It did take three thin coats for me to get it to bottle color and I have just a hint of visible nail line. I bet this would look amazing in a jelly sandwich mani (a glitter nail color sandwiched between coats of jelly nail color). Or if you don't have much patience for several coats you could pair it with a similarly colored neon nail polish like Orly Orange Punch.

This seriously put me in the mood to do some Halloween nail art. So be on the look out for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment