Saturday, November 5, 2011

31 Days of Manis: Day 5, Blue Nails

It's Saturday! Wooo Hooo! I love the weekend! And I was ready to get on with Day 5. Yesterday's mani started to grow on me, but eh...I don't think I'll be reaching for it all that often.

I was all set with my blue nails choice, Barielle Slate of Affairs, but then I was at Wal-mart this morning and saw the Nicole by OPI "Kardashian Kolor" collection and picked up Kendall on the Katwalk and decided that they must be worn together. So here's how that turned out.

Barielle is actually one of my favorite brands. I did two coats of Slate of Affairs and topped it off with Seche Vite. I absolutely love the "secret shimmer" in Slate of Affairs. 

Here's a bottle shot so you can see it a little better:

I did one coat of Kendall on the Katwalk on the accent nail. It adds so much blue, green and purple glittery goodness! Love!



I'm really excited about tomorrow's challenge: Violet nails. My favorite color!

Be sure to check out what my challenge buddies: L, Kisten, and Katherine
used for their blue manis! 

See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment