Wednesday, November 2, 2011

31 Days of Manis: Day 2, Orange Nails: Essie Braziliant

Happy Hump Day! It's Day 2 of my "31 Days of Manis" challenge with L of Bright Lights, Big Color, Kisten of Polish Pauper and Katherine of Manicure Addict. Day 2 calls for orange nails, but since it's also Pink Wednesday I went with something that would satisfy both.

Enter Essie Braziliant!


Described by Weingarten (creator of Essie Cosmetics) as a "hot orange with a touch of shimmer" this baby is the namesake of Essie's 2011 summer collection. I did two coats here and topped it with Seche Vite.



The pink shimmer running through this gives off a coral feel on my skin tone.
 
It's orange. It's pink. It's Day 2. 

Have you guys joined in on the fun? I'd love to see your manis! Tweet me a pic!  
Tune in tomorrow for Day 3: Yellow nails.

Don't forget to check out my challenge buddies: L of Bright Lights, Big Color, Kisten of Polish Pauper and Katherine of Manicure Addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment