Tuesday, November 29, 2011

31 Days of Manis: Day 29, Inspired by the Supernatural

I couldn't think of anything other than ghosts to do for "supernatural" nails.

 
The base is SpaRitual Sacred Ground and in an attempt to make the ghosts glow in the dark I mixed Sally Hansen Whirlwind White and China Glaze Ghoulish Glow to stamp the ghost image. It sooo did not work. I "charged" the bottle and my nails under the light before turning out the lights, but I could only get the bottle to glow in the dark. I didn't have much time to keep playing around with it, but I'll revisit it at some point. If you have any tips on this feel free to leave a comment.

Well guys, there's just two days left in this challenge. Tomorrow I'll do nails inspired by a tutorial and the last day is to "recreate" my favorite challenge day. I think my challenge buddies L and Kisten resume their challenges today so go check them out too!


No comments:

Post a Comment