Tuesday, November 8, 2011

31 Days of Manis: Day 8: Muppets take Metallics

After yesterday's flub with my Black and White nails I was super excited for metallics! I pulled out my bottle of OPI Warm and Fozzie, from OPI's Muppets Collection.

I did three thin coats. I'm pretty sure I could have done two slightly thicker coats, but whatevs. 


This is hands down THE BEST metallic I own.  It's coppery. It's bronze. It has pink shimmer!!! 


I don't even have anything else to say here. I'm so enamored with this.


It's soooooo banging. If you don't have this please try and find it. You need it. Trust me! It looks good on pretty much everyone.

I'm going to be sad to take this off for tomorrow's Rainbow Nails. 

I'm off to check my girls: L, Kisten and  Katherine.
 Join me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment