Friday, November 11, 2011

31 Days of Manis: Day 11 Polka Dots

Hey guys! I can't believe I'm already in the second segment of this 31 day mani challenge. Next up: ten days of patterns. Today is Polka Dots.


I was going to be lazy and stamp a polka dot print from my Bundle Monster BM 19 image plate, but I realized that the design was too small for my nails so I went ahead and pulled out my dotting tool.

I started with two coats of American Apparel California Trooper. I didn't expect to like this shade on me, because it's beige and well as you can see I'm really brown. I thought it would be too stark against my skin tone, but it turns out it really works for me. Call me surprised.

I did the polka dots using OPI's Suzi Loves Cowboys from their spring 2011 Texas Collection. It's a nice chocolate brown creme.

Doesn't this look like chocolate chip cookie dough? Mmmmm cookie dough.

Don't forget to go see my friends:  L , Kisten and  Katherine.

Tomorrow we'll have stripes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment