Thursday, November 3, 2011

31 Days of Manis: Day 3, Yellow Nails: Thrilla in (American Apparel) Manila

I'm nobody's Muhammad Ali (or Joe Frazier for that matter), but it is Day 3 of "31 Days of Manis" and Yellow nails are on the agenda.

So I bring to you American Apparel Manila.


American Apparel makes really nice cremes, so I had confidence in this yellow creme. Don't get it twisted though, you will need three coats of this. That's what you're seeing in these pics, but it does level nicely and with a good top coat like Seche Vite, it won't have you pulling out your hair.



I hope you are seeing the true color here. This was hard to photograph. Just as the name suggests this really does resemble a manila envelope. I like it because it's bright but not so garish against my skin tone. 
Worth the effort for multiple coats in my opinion.

Green nails are up next for tomorrow.

Be sure to check out L, Kisten and  Katherine to see their yellow manis. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment