Wednesday, November 30, 2011

31 Days of Manis: Day 30, Pink Wednesday Lasers

I attempted to create a "laser mani" using this tutorial by Nailside. I didn't really take my time with this, but for a rush job I say it's not too bad.

It's Pink Wednesday so I used two coats of OPI DS Signature as my base color hoping that the holo finish would give it a true laser feel. I can't wait to see this out in the sun. Once I put my tape strips down I did one coat of OPI Pink Flamenco and voila. I'll have to do this again when I can take my time and cut my tape strips more evenly.

I can't believe there's only one day left of my 31 day challenge. For the grand finale I get to recreate my favorite challenge mani. I have to look over my pics and see what I want to do. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment