Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sephora Friends & Family Sale

Sephora's Friends and Family sale started today and runs through Nov. 2, 2011. It's an online sale so head on over and enter your email address to get your code good for 20% off your total purchase. Now would be a good time to pick up a few Sephora by OPI nail polishes. They retail for $9.50.

Here are some of the favorites in my stash. 

Nonfat Soy Half Caff: a pink leaning nude. Opaque in three coats. I love the subtle shimmer on this! 




Dating the Drummer: a warm walnut with fine blue and orange holographic glitter. Three coats seen here. 


Rumba Romance: a sheer metallic bronze. I applied four coats to get to bottle color. Worth it though.




Looks Like Rain, Dear: Gold with chunky holographic glitters. Stunning! Opaque in three coats.




Already Famous: champagne-type color. Four coats to get to bottle color. 



A Color That Can't be Tamed: is a metallic mint. I rather like this! Opaque in three coats.


And my favorite of them all...

212-Sephora: A murky green base with tons of holographic shimmer and flakies to boot! Swoon! 


So do any of these tickle your fancy? Are you going to pick up any during the sale? I have a Sephora gift card I got for my birthday burning a hole in my pocket. Now just to decide what to get. Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment