Thursday, November 17, 2011

31 Days of Manis: Day 17 Glitter Nails with Lynnderella Change

Day 17 is all about glitter, so I went straight to my Lynnderella stash. I pulled out Change, from her Funny Money Collection. 


Lynnderella packed Change with gold, silver, pewter, copper, and bronze glitters with flecks of holographic gold into a very sparkly gold base.

I layered Change over two coats of Revlon's Carbonite.


 I gotta say despite my initial fanfare over this shade--that was supposed to be a dupe of Chanel's Graphite--I gotta say the Revlon falls flat. It doesn't have that extra blingy quality that Graphite does.


However I must say that it provides a nice base for Change. Shoutout to selkins from MakeupAlley who recommended layering Change over Carbonite. It is indeed an awesome combo!

Lynnderella's blog shop is opening again this weekend and she's having one additional shopping day at some point during Thanksgiving weekend. If you happen to miss her either time, remember Llarowe starts selling her creations in December!

Alrighty my friends, let's go see what L , Kisten and  Katherine did for their glitter manis. Tomorrow we'll have half moon manis.

No comments:

Post a Comment