Monday, November 21, 2011

31 Days of Manis: Day 21, Inspired By A Color

Today's post is inspired by a color, purple to be exact, but my camera and I disagree on what that looks like.


I started with one coat of Ulta Devious. But what you're seeing is way more blue than is true to life. Devious is way more purple than my camera will allow me to show you. And I love this even more because it's opaque in ONE COAT. As gorgeous as this was on its own I decided to add more purple, (because I just love it so). But again, my camera didn't capture its true violet essence...lame camera.


The "paint splatter" stamp was done with Rimmel's Climax and MASH plate M21. 

Tomorrow's challenge mani will be inspired by a song. But for now let's go see what colors  L , Kisten and  Katherine were inspired by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment