Thursday, December 1, 2011

31 Days of Manis: Day 31, My Favorite

I did it! I'm so proud that I was able to complete this challenge. Day 31 is dedicated to recreating your favorite challenge mani. If you've been following this blog for any length of time, you probably guessed that I went with Glitter.

If you follow me on Twitter then you know I got my second order from Lynnderella's Funny Money Collection earlier this week. I went with Mysterious Ways, which as Lynnderella describes is a grey-violet base with multi-coloured shimmer, white, silver, gunmetal and holographic hexagons, diamonds, squares and dust.

I started the mani with one coat of Essie's Bangle Jangle--a dusty lavender creme. I was pleasantly surprised with the coverage I got from the one coat, considering it's such a light color.


It was ever so slightly streaky, and if I had intended to wear it alone I'm sure that a second coat would have evened it all out, but since I was intending on overloading it with glitter I figured it didn't matter too much.

Mysterious Ways is jam packed with glitter. What you see here is one coat! ONE coat! I love this sooo much!

And for your viewing pleasure....A recap of my challenge! 


So there you have it, my 31 Days of Manis Challenge is over. There were days where I was mentally kicking myself for taking on this challenge, but looking back at all these gorgeous manis--well some of them were straight misses--I'm glad that I did it. I can't say I'm in any type of rush to do something like this again, but it did give me the opportunity to test out some nail art tricks that I otherwise would have been too lazy to try, like sponging and half-moons. I hope you guys enjoyed the ride along with me!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous manicure, Lynnderella polishes are always amazing! Congrats on finishing the 31-day challenge! All your manis were fantastic =)

    ReplyDelete