Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Fizz

Happy Halloween! After all the stamping I've done for my Halloween themed manicures, I decided to go relatively simple for my mani on the actual holiday. Go figure.

Here's what I chose.

L-R: Revlon Grape Fizz, American Apparel Hassid, Revlon Orange Fizz
I started with one coat of American Apparel. (I'm going to have to get a backup of this, because this is a really great black one-coater that has quickly become staple in my stash.) To that I added one coat of Revlon's Orange Fizz. It's an orange scented gem with lots of small flake particles. Over black you can see orange, green, and some pink.

Here's a closer look.

And just for fun I decided to layer Revlon's Grape Fizz on top. It added purple, blue, and pink sparkly flakes and a grape scent.


This is one sexy mani! 


Bonus: my nails smell like skittles. MMMMMM.

Also starting tomorrow, I'll be doing a 31-day manicure challenge with L of Bright Lights, Big Color and Kisten of Polish Pauper. The challenge is broken down into three-ten day segments: colors, patterns and inspiration--with the 31st day dedicated to re-creating your favorite challenge mani.

Here's the schedule.

Feel free to join in! Visit me over on Facebook. I'd love to see what you guys come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment