Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Candy Mani

I've seen a lot of candy corn Halloween manicures but I wanted to pay homage to its lesser celebrated brethren, candy pumpkin! 



 Here's what I came up with.



The ingredients:

L-R: China Glaze Papaya Punch, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Silver Sweep, Orly Here Comes Trouble.

Over my base coat I did one coat of Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. I love how you get full coverage at one coat with this baby! At first I tried free handing the candy shape but that was an epic FAIL, so I turned to my trusty friends over at Bundle Monster.

Enter plate BM-223.

The images on this plate are so random, a holiday bell, a ghost, a full zebra and full geometric print and two other swirly patterns.

The top of the bell image turned out to be perfect for the base of the candy shape. I stamped it a bunch of times on each nail using China Glaze Papaya Punch and dotted Orly's Here Comes Trouble for the top with a nail art brush and voila!


Not too shabby eh?


I'm diggin' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment