Thursday, October 6, 2011

Layered: Featuring CND Sheer 24K Sparkle Effect

For Fall/Winter 2011, CND released a trio of limited edition shades: a blue creme called Midnight Sapphire, a deep purple creme called Dark Amethyst, and the one that stole my heart, Sheer 24K Sparkle Effect, a yellow gold that as CND describes gives off a "gilded leafing" effect.

I came across the promo pics sometime last month and I knew I had to have the Sheer 24K Sparkle Effect. It just looks so luxe. I searched Amazon and $13 (shipping included) and roughly three days later it was in my hot little hands.

I pulled it out last night and decided to put it over American Apparel's Pinto--a rusty toned red.



Pinto is a great fall color, but for me the magic really happens when I add CND's Sheer 24K Sparkle Effect.
I love the combo it screams fall glamour.



Along with the gold flakies, it has smaller golden, pink and green shimmer stepping it up from your average gold glitter nail polish.

Here's a close up of the shimmer. STUNNING! 


It's limited edition so grab this one while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment