Tuesday, November 15, 2011

31 Days of Manis: Day 15: Delicate Print

It's Day 15--so that means I'm halfway through this challenge! Wooo hoo! I went way shimmery for today's delicate nails mani.

It reminds me of the trim on this set of china my mom has and only pulls out for during the holidays.

I started out with three coats of Nicole by OPI It's All About the Glam from the Kardashian Kolors collection over one coat of Nail Life "Hide Ridges" Ridge Filling Base Coat. It's All About The Glam is really sheer, but builds up nicely and it has just the right amount of white, pink and blue shimmer to keep it really soft and neutral.


  I bought it at Wal-mart over the weekend and I'm glad I caved into my lemming. Initially when I found the Kardashian Kolors collection I left this beauty behind. I couldn't get it out of my mind, and then when I started seeing all the swatches of it I knew I had to go back and grab it. I'm such a sucker for white nail polishes that don't make me look like I've been playing in White-Out. 



I stamped the image from plate 21 of the original Bundle Monster set 
using Orly's Glitz and Glamour from their 2010 Tis The Season Holiday 2010 Collection. I love this gold on me. It's a very warm yellow-toned gold and it has this foily/shimmery finish that sparkles like crazy! 

Join me as I hop on over to see what L , Kisten and  Katherine did for their delicate pattern manis. Tomorrow we venture into tribal prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment