Wednesday, November 16, 2011

31 Days of Manis: Day 16 Tribal Print

It's day 16 and I have tribal nails and I hate them. I knew this day was going to give me trouble--and I used a stamp! Oy!

Not feeling these at all :(

The best part about this mani was the base color: Nicole by OPI Kim-pletely in Love.

All that aqua shimmer you see in the bottle really does show up on the nail. That's at three coats. 
Yes I still have visible nail line.

But then I ruined it using Khloe Had A Little Lam Lam to stamp the image from Bundle Monster's plate BM-221. Don't get me wrong the color is banging and the formula was really smooth, but using it for the design completely overpowered the pink base. 


And in my effort to camouflage my poor stamping job I filled in some of the corners of my nails with the NOPI color. Uh, I'm not even sure if this counts as tribal. Oh well. There's always tomorrow---GLITTER nails day!!

Now let's head on over to see what L , Kisten and  Katherine came up with for their tribal print nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment