Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Revlon Whimsical

I found my bottle of Revlon Whimsical last night. Don't you know it was exactly where it was supposed to be--in the Revlon drawer in my helmer. Yes I have an entire helmer drawer devoted to Revlon. What can I say, between CVS putting many of them on clearance during their beauty clearance and various other drug store sales I've managed to amass around 75 of them.

I don't know how I managed to overlook it the other night. But all is good, she was not lost at all! Anyway here's one coat of Whimsical over yesterday's mani, Sinful Colors Cinderella.


Cinderella is a perfect base for Whimsical which is very very sheer. I'd probably never wear Whimsical alone.

As a reminder here's a shot of Cinderella alone. Two coats. Could have gone for a third, but I was tired.


I managed to get the pink hex glitters on all my nails save the index. I feel like my nails are screaming, let's go to a baby shower!

 Looks just like the bottle.


These two were made for each other. I'm glad I was able to bring them together.


So what do you guys think? Have you found either of these? Still on the hunt? If you have them, try them together. It's pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment