Sunday, February 19, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hey guys! I know you guys don't usually hear from me on Sundays, but Tia from Pretty Polished Pointers nominated me for this Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks so much Tia!


Here are the rules that come with accepting the award:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your blog post.

I'm breaking the first rule and I'm just going to nominate all my fellow bloggers reading this! Consider yourself notified and accept it if you will.

Now on to the random facts.  

1. I love cheese. 
2. I've never had a pet.
3. My birthstone is Sapphire.
4. I freaking love cop dramas. I watched all five seasons of The Wire in about a week during the Christmas holidays. I'm now hooked on The Shield.
5. I wear socks to bed year-round.
6. Nail polish broke me out of my aversion to online shopping.
7. I love crossword puzzles.

Thanks again Tia for nominating me for this award. I hope my blogging readers do this as well!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment