Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella

When I caught wind of this new Sinful Colors polish I knew I had to track it down. I ventured to three Walgreens to find it but oh so worth it.

This color is so beautiful I don't even really mind the slight hint of visible nail line that I still have after two coats of this polish. I could have added a third coat, but as usual it was late when I did this mani and I didn't feel like adding the third layer.

Do you see the shimmer on this baby?!? It's pink, it's gold. It's simply amazing! I love it when a polish that costs $1.99 can make my heart flutter.


I do believe this would be an awesome base for Revlon's Whimsical, but my I couldn't find my bottle last night. So for now I'm just enjoying this beauty solo.

I believe this color a part of the core line (it was at the store I finally found it in) but many have found it hanging out in the Heartbreaker Valentine's Day display. What do you guys think? Are you going to track this one down?

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!! I have to have it....it's so lovely on you. Now I hope I find it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! I hope you find it! I'd love to see it on you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this on right now thanks to your posts on MUA, lol! It's even prettier in person - love it!

    ReplyDelete