Friday, December 2, 2011

Top 20

As many of you know I'm a member of MakeupAlley's Nail Board. Each year a dedicated group of ladies from the Nail Board organizes a poll of our top 20 nail polishes of all time. They tabulate the votes, present us the "winners" and a spamfest ensues. Today they announced the 2011 winners and I thought I'd share with you my picks--in no particular order.

 
The NB's Top 20 include: 
1. Connect the Dots - Lynnderella (22 votes)
2. TIE: Across the Universe - Lippmann (17) // Ruby Pumps - China Glaze
3. TIE: 51 - Nfu Oh (16) // Absolutely Alice - OPI
4. Fowl Play - Orly (15)
5. TIE: All Hail Mc(The)Queen - Butter London (14) // DS Extravagance - OPI // Hidden Treasure - Sally Hansen
6. TIE: For Audrey - China Glaze (13) // I Lily Love You - OPI // It’s Alive - China Glaze // Owl's Night - L’Oreal // Reclaim - Nubar // Ski Teal We Drop - OPI
7. TIE: 2010 - Nubar (12) // 230 - Clarins // Crown Me Already - OPI // Teenage Dream - OPI // Warm & Fozzie - OPI

What are you favorites?

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Excellent choices! I have been having such a hard time picking my top 20, so I didn't submit one to MUA. I'm determined to do one for my blog though, so hopefully I will narrow them down soon =)

    ReplyDelete