Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pink Wednesday: Revlon Electric Pink

Happy Pink Wednesday! You ever pick up a polish from the drug store because it's on sale, leave it laying around for say three months, then pull it out, apply it and have it knock your socks off? All of that happened to me with Revlon's Electric Pink. True story. It was one of those CVS deals over the summer when they had Revlon nail polishes on sale for $4.99 with $4.00 in extrabucks. I may have even had a $1 off coupon. So yea...it totally sucked me in. Then I completely forgot about it. (I'm easily distracted by new pretties!)

I went rifling through my stash searching for pink and there she was. I seriously wasn't expecting much out of this polish, but do you see this! And you know it's saying a lot when I show you guys a polish on its own. I'm always trying to figure out how to jazz something up with glitter or stamping or whatever, but this is just fine on its own--though I can't say I won't do either of those things at another time.

But back to polish. The people over at Revlon were not playing when they named this beauty Electric Pink. It is so bright it damn near glows! And look at the right corner of the bottle...yep that's "secret shimmer" So pretty! I did three coats here. I need to do a pedi with this ASAP!

I don't think this shade is included in the 75% off beauty clearance at CVS, but you might want to check just in case. So are you guys rocking your pink today? Even if you're not I still wanna know what you're wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment