Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pink Polka Dot Wednesday

Hey guys! Please excuse the tardiness of my Week 10 mani challenge. Polka Dots! Let's give a warm welcome back to Pink Wednesday. I can't even remember the last pink mani I showed you guys. Shame! Anyway, without further ado here's the mani.


I started with two coats of Milani Bare in Mind. It came out in that Bare It All collection in 2010.


The color is very sheer and the only reason I was able to get away with two coats is because I used Nail Life Ridge Filler over my usual base coat--Pro-FX Epoxy Bond--in case you were wondering.

 I love this color and it has a nice pink shimmer to it, that my camera didn't pick up that well.

For the polka dots I used Pinky Brown from Model's Own Beetlejuice Collection. I hear they're coming out with three more Beetlejuice shades for spring/summer 2012. The promo shots look amazing! I'm certainly intrigued.


Anyway, back to Pinky Brown. It's a very glittery duochrome shade and shifts between a magenta pink and a bronzy brown. I like the contrast.



I'm pleased with this mani! Much better than last week's challenge for sure.


Next week's challenge is a St. Patrick's Day mani. I'm excited about digging through my green stash to see what I can come up with! So friends I'll leave you with a wish for a lovely Pink Wednesday! Are you guys rocking your pink today?

No comments:

Post a Comment