Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2013 Color Club Halo Hues Swatches

Hey guys! I know I haven't been sticking to my weekly mani schedule. I hope you can forgive me. As a peace offering I bring to you swatches of the Color Club's 2013 Halo Hues collection! I ordered them from Enospring's Ebay Store.

 L-R: Beyond, Cosmic Fate, Kismet, Miss Bliss, Over The Moon, Eternal Beauty 

 L-R: Beyond, Cosmic Fate, Kismet, Miss Bliss, Over The Moon, Eternal Beauty 



OMG guys! These polishes are so beautifully holo that I just don't know what to say. So I'm just going to give you the swatches! All of the swatches are two coats with no base coat and no top coat. I took the photos (no flash) in my light box using a daylight bulb.


Color Club Cosmic Fate
Color Club Miss Bliss
Color Club Eternal Beauty
Color Club Beyond
Color Club Kismet
Color Club Over the Moon

I did a full mani with Miss Bliss and Beyond as accent nails and I used SH Insta-Dri Clearly Quick as my top coat and it did not dull the holo! I also love that I didn't have to use a special Aquabase base coat. I can never get that stuff to dry quickly enough. Words cannot even begin to express how happy I am with these polishes. I can't wait to experiment with layering one coat over darker polishes to see how they perform.


1 comment: