Monday, April 2, 2012

Striped

Week 14 of my weekly mani challenge called for stripes, so here they are. Tiger stripes.


This mani is grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! I drew my inspiration from Tony the Tiger and now I have an intense craving for Frosted Flakes. FAIL. My nails are supposed to take my mind OFF of food. LOL.

Anywho, I've been in the mood for super bright colors lately, so I started this mani with three coats of China Glaze Japanese Koi (Neon).


I love this color!!! It's soooooo bright. It dries down to a matte finish, but that's nothing a little top coat can't fix.


I added a coat of Icing Tiger's Blood--which has silver and gold glitter suspended in an orange jelly base.



I stamped on the tiger stripes from Konad plate M57 using American Apparel's Hassid.


This is such a fun look. I can't believe I hadn't done something like this before. Next week's look will be an Easter mani. I gotta get my creative juices flowing.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome. Your combo reminds me of China Glaze Riveting from the Hunger Games collection. I love that orange, especially on my toes.

    ReplyDelete