Friday, January 11, 2013

Week 2: Funky French


Hey guys! I'm back like I promised with my french tip mani for Week 2 of the challenge.

I used China Glaze Love Letters for the base. It's super sheer for sure, but adds just a touch of pink to enhance my nail. Once that dried, I put some tape down on a diagonal and painted on two coats of China Glaze Gothic Lolita from the spring 2012 Electropop collection. I used OPI Russian Navy to stamp on the snake print from plate BM-215.



I really like this color it reminds me of one of my favorite crayons, thistle. I wish my camera would let you guys see the beautiful shimmer running through it, but it won't let me be great.

I'll be back on Monday with a "Color Block" mani. I'm going to have a hard time trying to top last year's look. I was in love with that mani!

No comments:

Post a Comment