Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Revlon Spice It Up

This holiday season Revlon wants you to Spice It Up with their new Top Speed 2011 holiday nail polish collection.

I found the display at Bed, Bath, and Beyond the day I picked up Essie Case Study and I picked up four of the eight shades: Spice It Up, Mistletoe, Decadent, and Glitz & Glam.

First up, the collections namesake:

Spice It Up.

Spice It Up is a  wine-colored shade with coppery shimmer, giving it a rusted feel. 

 Decadent

Decadent is a blurple (blue/purple) shimmery shade. Pretty much identical to Wet n Wild's Sea Witch, from the 2011 Mermaid's Cove Collection and Eggplant Frost from the core 'Wild Shine' line.



Mistletoe


 Mistletoe is an forest green with golden, green and pink shimmer. Very similar to Zoya's Edyta. Edyta's  shimmer is more prominent.



Glitz & Glam

Glitz & Glam is my favorite of the four I picked up. It has light pink and fuchsia glitter in a fuchsia base. It was opaque in two coats, which I love in a glitter shade. 

Are you planning on picking up any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment