Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm So Jaded

If there ever was an oxymoron for a nail polish name Wet 'n Wild's I'm So Jaded from the Spoiled line is definitely it. There is absolutely nothing boring or dull about this polish. I don't know how an almost neon lime green polish with golden shimmer could ever be described that way. See!


Whoa! It's almost blindingly bright.Definitely a fun look. I wonder if this would look good as a pedi.


And you know I couldn't just leave this alone, so.....

 
I stamped some shamrock's down the side with Color Club Artsy Crafty from the Back to Boho collection. The image is from Cheeky plate CH26, from their 2012 set. I do wish the image had come out a tad darker, but hey there's still plenty of contrast.

Are you guys enjoying this green week? I gotta figure out what to do for tomorrow's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment